♕home ♕bio ♕affiliates ♕others ♕requests ♕credits ♕archive ♕resources


title
Post 007 Christmas Special
date
Thursday, December 23, 2010 @ 7:08 PM
Hey! Merry Christmas Eve! Opening presents today! Can't wait :P So here is the Christmas Special! I spent 5 days doing this! Enjoy! And please credit. If you are unsure of how to credit, copy either one of the codes below.





Icon/Banner: DDG


Above the codes are a demonstration of how it will look like. Our button's background is transparent, so it will look fine on any background. Or at least any LIGHT background.
Okay, so this time, I did B&W icons too (black and white). I love them! The word/quotes banners are not awesome.. I know. I'm sorry. They are really tough to do.

120 icons (100x100) 
Leighton Meester 12 icons


Nina Dobrev 12 icons


Katy Perry 12 icons


Ian Somerhalder 12 icons


Ben Barnes 12 icons


Shoes 12 icons


Cupcakes 12 icons


Space/Galaxy/Stars 12 icons




Christmas Edition! 24 icons


35 Banners
Word/Quotes 5 banners


Fashion 5 banners


Leighton Meester 5 banners


Nina Dobrev 5 banners


Cupcakes 5 banners


Christmas EDITION! 10 banners






Okay that's the end of it! 35 banners and 120 icons. A total of 155 graphics altogether.. I hope you liked them. I'm sorry for posting this on Christmas Eve, so late, and you probably won't have enuff time to post it on your skins. I'm sorry. But really, you still can use use the Christmas icons. I think it's alright. And um, the celeb and stock icons still can be used. As well as the banners. Enjoy your Christmas! ~

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,