♕home ♕bio ♕affiliates ♕others ♕requests ♕credits ♕archive ♕resources


title
Post 004 Leighton Meester banner (1)
date
Wednesday, December 15, 2010 @ 9:37 PM
Okay I think I am spending more time on doing the skin than the batches! HAHA. Sorry one banner only.... Seriously...

400x195 (Leighton Meester Banner)


I decided to replace the Megan Fox one with this cos my mom said she looked like those guy who turned into a woman. Actually from that angle she does. !-! So updates, I brought in a NEW! request form. It is easier and faster to make requests now! Send if your requests. NEW! A maximum of 50 icons and 20 banners now! But we don't add them together... Means it is either 20 banners, 50 icons, or 50 icons and 20 banners. Maker application is still open so what are you waiting for! Send in 5 banners and 5 icons of any theme you like and await the confirmation email!

Credits:
http://weheartit.com/entry/5531763

Software:
Gimp2.0.6

Labels: , ,