♕home ♕bio ♕affiliates ♕others ♕requests ♕credits ♕archive ♕resources


title
Updates
date
Thursday, December 16, 2010 @ 9:17 AM
So this is an update. A special batch. For Christmas. Well I actually wanted to make a few batches but I decided to put them all together anyway. Like this batch will be 1000 times more than the maximum amount that is usually created. So I'm planning... 120 icons and 35 banners. So I'm thinking, 12 Leighton Meester, 12 Nina Dobrev, 12 Katy Perry, 12 Ian Somerhalder, 12 Ben Barnes, 12 Shoes, 12 cupcakes :D, 12 space (galaxy, stars) and 24 Christmas. These are all icons.. Erm, 5 word, 5 Leighton Meester, 5 Nina Dobrev, 5 Cupcakes, 5 Fashion and 10 Christmas. This batch may take awhile... But I'll get it done! Ugh school starts in... Uhmm.... One to two weeks.. I'm really nervous. I really need to study more. PSLE next year, I'm really scared. I need to buck up. And I don't wanna go back to school! I'm enjoying the holidays. Can't it stay like this? Oh god... I. Really. Am. Nervous. I'm afraid. Why didn't I study reeeaaaally hard this holidays? I am always like this! Lord, please help me. Okay, why am I turning an update post into this?! I'm sorry guys!

Back to updates, as I mentioned, a request form in brought in and I will be removing the instructions section soon, which means no more cbox/email requests. And the new maximum number of icons/banners/and banners is 50 I and 20 B! Oh, one thing, if you want a specific size, please do specify in the 'Others' section in the request form. Or else the banners will be done at either 400x195 or 400x150, we/I will decide. And icons will be done at 100x100. So good luck in everything you do people! Take care, sweeties!

Labels: ,